I am looking for some good running music. I know a lot of you are athletes and runners, so please give me some suggestions on some awesome music that will keep me movin'!
This may sound really dumb, but have you ever heard of A*Teens? I know, hokey name, but I love them, and they are upbeat and fun and keep me motivated -they are kind of like the ABBA of the 2000's I guess, anyway, they're great! (along with some good 80's workout music)
Lately I've been setting my iPod to random.. so sometimes it pulls up the funniest and interesting music. I used to run to upbeat music, but I found that it got me too wound up. I actually like listening to a mixture of music now.. some really up tempo, some pop/classic rock, 80's, country. I'll e-mail you a list of my uptempo playlist I have on my ipod.
3 comments:
This may sound really dumb, but have you ever heard of A*Teens? I know, hokey name, but I love them, and they are upbeat and fun and keep me motivated -they are kind of like the ABBA of the 2000's I guess, anyway, they're great! (along with some good 80's workout music)
Lately I've been setting my iPod to random.. so sometimes it pulls up the funniest and interesting music. I used to run to upbeat music, but I found that it got me too wound up. I actually like listening to a mixture of music now.. some really up tempo, some pop/classic rock, 80's, country. I'll e-mail you a list of my uptempo playlist I have on my ipod.
It may not be "the best music" but I like to listen to Greenday and Linkin Park while I run.
Post a Comment