Wes was teething at the time of this video clip, and had been grumpy, crabby, and cranky all day. That evening Steve and Staci came over for a visit and they turned his frown upside down! Man, was I grateful they came over. It cheered us both up!
That was so adorable! We need to all get together again soon! Or at least us during the day :)
That is so cute! I just love that sound! It is amazing how that can make your day!
That is a great sound-and usually you can't help but laugh right along with them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was so adorable! We need to all get together again soon! Or at least us during the day :)
That is so cute! I just love that sound! It is amazing how that can make your day!
That is a great sound-and usually you can't help but laugh right along with them!
Post a Comment