Isn't it pretty?We figured we should learn how to use it, so I downloaded a series of online photography lessons and we started learning stuff.
We used Wes as a model quite a bit. Couldn't have a cuter one, if I do say so myself. 



Don't you wanna just lie in that sunny spot and take a nap?
Practicing shutter speed: the photo is a little dark, but I thought the splash was cool.
We used Scooter as a model a lot, too. He likes to pose, so it seems. Oscar just runs away.
.jpg)

This picture just cracks me up...
Wes's new favorite pastime is to help me cook. He loves to hold a "poon" and a "bol" and stir. We made bananna bread and he was so excited about it. He kept running over to the oven to check on it.
We are taking pictures of EVERYTHING with our new fancy, shmancy camera. (I was trying out the different lighting features for this picture.) It is kinda fun to have pictures of stuff you might not usually think of. Like this:
We used Scooter as a model a lot, too. He likes to pose, so it seems. Oscar just runs away.
.jpg)
This picture just cracks me up...
We are taking pictures of EVERYTHING with our new fancy, shmancy camera. (I was trying out the different lighting features for this picture.) It is kinda fun to have pictures of stuff you might not usually think of. Like this:
2 comments:
Awesome pictures! Isn't it fun? I really think being able to control things on the camera (aperature, shutter speed, etc.) makes a huge difference in the quality of the pictures! Ask Spencer, I take pictures of EVERYTHING, because it's so fun!
Hey, I was just checking out this blog, and it's awesome-she does great work, and she tells you how to do it. I've been really impressed with the site-check it out!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/
Post a Comment