Friday, October 29, 2010

Two(ish) Weeks


We have survived the first two weeks!  And everyone seems to be adjusting nicely.  Ali is a sweet, good natured little gal.  So far we have learned a few things about our little sweetie.  She:

                ...already has given me a few alert, focused smiles.
                ...chuckles in her sleep
                ...sleeps at least one four hour stretch at night
                ...is fascinated by her big brother, and the feeling is evidently mutual.
                ...lost a few ounces after she was born, but is already over 10 lbs! 
                ...has this adorable squeak at the end of each cry
                ...is a fantastic addition to our family and such a blessing
               

2 comments:

Becky R. said...

She is so cute, and I love her name. It's on that if we were to ever have a girl, Allison is the name I wanted to use! Good choice! :) I'm glad she's already sleeping pretty well at night for you, I hope you're doing well!

Nichole said...

So cute! Way to go on the drug free delivery. I can't believe she was over 10 pounds at two weeks, my girls are barely 8 and 7 pounds at six weeks. Hope our girls can meet some day!